Dempsey Law represents students in the expansive arena of school law matters. We have helped students of all ages with disabilities, special needs, program placement and disciplinary proceedings in all stages of academia. Our school law attorneys work to protect the student’s right to a fair education and fair treatment.
The attorneys at Dempsey Law have provided representation and guidance with issues such as:
- Obtaining special education services
- IEP determination hearings
- Reimbursement for private school placements
- Students’ rights under ADA
- School records
- Athletic and Extracurricular code violations
- WIAA appeals and hearings
- Academic grade appeals and probation
- Disciplinary actions
Our attorneys have the experience your student needs to ensure that they receive the fair education that they deserve.